Description: Erickson Hall is located west of Farm Lane between Shaw Lane and Red Cedar River. Constructed in 1957, the existing aluminum curtain wall, glazing system, and doors had become outdated. They were replaced with new energy-efficient aluminum curtain walls and glazing system. New aluminum door systems act as a substitute for the old exterior aluminum ones. The restoration also included light sensors in the stairwells.
Questions, comments, concerns?
Please refer to the Detours web page for current and upcoming Construction Detour Information.